Responsible for the smooth running of the production department according to company’s standard operational procedures. Cooperates with the Technical Manager for the overall management of the Production Department with emphasis on event execution, personnel management, quality control and client satisfaction.
- Involved in the sales procedure and project management.
- Control and supervise projects from start to finish with emphasis on planning.
- Coordinate with technical team to create all required documentation for project management.
- Coordinate with sales and marketing department for securing projects.
Operations and Processes
- Oversee overall project costing, planning, systems and controls.
- Organization of technical documentation.
- Regular meetings with Production Team.
- Provide to Production and Managing Directors reports by collecting and analysing production performance, records and data.
- Management and Supervision
- Maintain work flow by:
monitoring steps of the process
monitoring personnel and resources
developing report procedures and systems
- Collecting after sales date from technical and client feedback
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
Strong decision making and leadership skills.
Able to work independently.
Able to plan and prioritize.
A University degree in Event Management, Communications, Business Administration or Tourism Studies will be considered a plus.
Excellent knowledge of Excel, CRM and PPT is required.
Fluent knowledge of English, Russian will be a great advantage.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate based on qualifications and years of experience.
Send your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com
For more information please contact 25347408 or email firstname.lastname@example.org