We tell all of our customers to never underestimate the importance of using good quality, high impact audio visual (AV) equipment for their presentations.
Why use high-quality AV equipment:
When used properly, AV allows you to share powerful messages with your audience and encourages interaction which in turn will leave a lasting memory of your presentation with them, whether that be a sales message or educational content.
With advancements in video and presentation creation tools the opportunities to best utilize the AV equipment really are endless and we are here to help show you to do so.
The technology behind AV can bring your content to life, helping your audience to better connect with your messaging, whether that be through visual content, sound, lighting, or improved interaction.
Things to consider:
1. The first thing to think about is what type of venue will you be hosting your event at?
- Indoors or outdoors?
- What size is the space?
- Will the space be easy to work with in terms of access, power, lighting, traditional layout
2. How large is your audience?
- Enhanced audio systems and multiple screens may need to be specified
3. What are your presentation goals – sales/education/company message?
- What software will you use to create your presentation? Have you got a Content Manager to manage this for you
4. What is the mood/tone of the presentation– formal/informal/fun?
- Lighting can help to set the tone of the event
5. Do you want to film the presentation and audience
- Post-event video content is a powerful marketing tool
6.Do you want easy to manage live audience participation
- A dedicated social media channel can encourage interaction
We help you to showcase your brand:
We are experts in understanding our client’s briefs and delivering the technical production for any live event indoors or outdoors.
Born out of 20 years’ experience in the audio visual industry, Showcase AVi is a new and exciting supplier delivering innovative, creative and technically challenging AV solutions.
Showcase AVi supplies:
- Audio visual hire
- LED screens – modular and mobile
- Set and stage design and build
- Expert technical design and installation
- Every event receives a dedicated Project Manager
….. to bring your brand to life
Please view the rest of our website today and when you are ready make contact with us for expert advice and recommendations about how you can bring your brand to life.